East Park Gym Terms & Conditions
Message To All Valued East Park Gym Members and Visitors
We strive towards keeping our community members and our staff safe and welcomed while at East Park Gym. To that end, please ensure you read the below.
General East Park Gym Rules:
• Please use your Log in details and QR Code provided in our app East Park Gym by Club Wise for the access to gym. Log in details and QR Code are personal to you, please don’t share them with anyone else. We monitor app usage via our software Club Wise and CCTV 24/7 to ensure the safety of our members. Any misuse may result in us changing your details, applying additional charges, or terminating your membership with us.
• On joining all members are offered a comprehensive induction to instruct you on the use of the gym equipment. You are strongly advised to undertake this.
• You can book your induction via our app or by contacting EP Gym.
• If you are unsure as how to use any piece of gym equipment you must seek advice from a qualified member of staff at EP Gym before use of such equipment.
• EP Gym will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you use the gym equipment having not undertaken an induction from our personal training staff.
• For safety reasons bags are not permitted onto the gym floor and correct attire must be worn when exercising i.e., comfortable sportswear and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots , flip flops / sandals are not permitted.
• You may not use the gym under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilisers, or any other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. East Park Gym staff reserve the right to remove you from the premises if we reasonably believe you are unfit to use the facilities.
• As a courtesy to other members a small gym towel must be carried at all times to wipe down the gym equipment after your use.
• Members are requested to ensure that weights you have been using are returned back to the correct place when you have finished exercising with them. Failure to do so may result in the termination of your membership.
• Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor, misuse may result in termination of your membership.
• For your safety, please use the lifting platforms and bumper plates for heavy lifts.
• Please do not take photos / videos or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member without their permission to do so.
• You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any of our members or staff or member, anyone doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and EP Gym reserve the right to contact the police if deemed necessary.
• Only East Park Gym licensed personal trainers are permitted to train members in the gym, unless granted express permission in writing from EP Gym. Anyone else undertaking training of members will be asked to leave the gym immediately.
• Members are solely responsible for their own belongings when visiting EP Gym. EP Gym accepts no liability for any loss or damage to personal property.
• Members are requested to only use the lockers in the changing rooms for the duration of their training session. Lockers will be emptied at night and members items moved to lost property. Lockers may be broken into to gain access by EP Gym. Whilst we always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than one month whereupon they will be donated to charity or destroyed.
• By accessing the gym and using the gym equipment, members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership set out in the Legal Information on the website and App.
• Smoking including e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of East Park Gym. Any member found in breach of this rule may have their membership terminated.
• Members may not bring any pets into the gym other than guide dogs.
• Members must inform EP Gym of any change of address email or telephone numbers. These changes can be updated in person at EP Gym, by phoning or emailing us.
Class Booking Rules & Guidelines:
• Members must arrive promptly for class start times; late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class.
• Members are recommended to book in advance to ensure that a class has space for them.
• Members can book online via East Park Gym app from 7 days in advance.
• Our classes get full. If a member is unable to attend, they should cancel in advance of the class to avoid a warning. If a class is full a member can book onto a waiting list. An app notification will be sent confirming the members place on the waiting list.
• Members that require special assistance or scaling of workouts are asked to inform the member of staff delivering the class before class commences so that we can accommodate and scale exercises prescribed to best suit you.