Hi, I'm Gentiana
I'm also known simply as G (because pronouncing my name can be difficult), and I'm the manager here at East Park Gym in Wokingham.
You'll most likely find me in the office behind my laptop or floating somewhere around the gym floor making sure our operation is always running smoothly and safely. If we haven’t met each other yet, please come and say hello next time you spot me in the gym.
My Qualifications & Credentials
Bachelor of Law
Bar Exam/Bar at Law
Level 4 PT – Strength & Conditioning
Level 2 Gym Instructor
Level 1 CrossFit Trainer
Pre & Post Natal trained
Group Exercise Instructor (HIIT, Boot Camp, Spin, Core, LBT)
- My legal education was acquired through study at the University of Prishtina ‘Hasan Prishtina’ Republic of Kosovo where I attained the required level of qualification according to the National Qualification Framework 6.
- The Bar Exam was completed through the Ministry of Justice & the Kosovo Judicial Council (Republic of Kosovo).
- In the UK my fitness credentials were obtained through the Royal Army Physical Training Corps (RAPTC) at the Amy School of Physical Training in Aldershot & Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) recognised; NVQ Level 3.
- Pre and Post Natal training was also competed through RAPTC.
- My CrossFit training is courtesy of CrossFit Inc; Credentials 3.
A Little Bit More About Me
I love fitness and have pretty much spent most of my life in sports halls or on gym floors.
I've been a professional national team karate athlete for many years where I had the chance to compete in the World and European Championships. In the Mediterranean Games I once managed a 5th place finish which, was very exciting for me.
I've also spent a good 10 years in the Army, (Kosovan and British Army) coaching and developing Army PT’s and playing the role of the physical development advisor to the commanding officers of the units I worked for.
Having trained hundreds of clients over the years I have now made the decision to take a break from that and are now only focussing on management roles for now as this fits in best for me with my young family.
What I’m Mostly Proud Of In Life?
It's absolutely my family (my husband and my two amazing kids) that are the most important elements of my life, but I'm also immensely proud of what I've managed to achieve in business outside of my family.
Email | membership[@eastparkgym.com
Phone | 07549032462